When you first started dating her, you were always clean shaven, you
smelled good and you were polite in her presence. But now that you’re in
it for the long haul, you might feel that you can skip the razor and
let the occasional fart loose in her presence.
Often, when a
relationship becomes long term, you start to get lazy. You stop doing
the little things for her that you used to do, and you start doing new
things that you wouldn't have dared to do when you first met her.
"Relationship
changes are natural" - I really want to believe that... everyday I keep
on saying " I'm not hurtin anymore.. I'm used to it" But deep within
I'm bleedin.. how can someone get used to the fact that they are being
taken for granted...
Before for him you are the most understanding
and nice girl but now you are a paranoid monster... and you would hear
them say " I'm getting tired with someone like you" wherein fact they
are exactly the reason why you have been a monster!
He didn't even notice that you changes your hairstyle or when you get a new dress...
He
used to be happy to spend time with your family, but now he's not as
willing. Or maybe you used to put up with seeing the occasional romantic
comedy and now he only want to watch action flicks.
You entered
the relationship with a seemingly even-tempered guy, but he turns out to
be an impatient, bad-tempered stress case. Shouting on you in front of
his friends.. How fair is that?
You have a feeling that he doesn't
want to be with you anymore...you don't do the usual things that you
are doing before... watching movies, playing badminton... and a lot
more...
He used to be the person to make you smile but now makes you cry...
He used to be your everything but now makes you feel like "NOTHING"
He used to be a dream but now a nightmare...
No comments:
Post a Comment