Sunday, April 3, 2011

DEADly broken :(

I get tired too.
Do I deserve all the pain?
Do I deserve to be hurt?
Do I deserve to be broken?

I always heard people say “LOVE is a GAME”…
And now I’m wondering “How come I never won?”
How come it’s always me that is being left alone?

When he came into my life, he promised me heaven…
But why does it seem that I’m in hell now?

He used to be a dream come true but it seem now that I have a nightmare…

Does it really have to be hard when you love?
Does it really have to hurt?
Does it really have to leave you broken into pieces?

I am the one suffering.
I lost almost everything.
I lost my friends.
I lost my happiness.
I lost myself.

When do we really stop loving?

Should I stop thinking where I’m going?
Should I just let go and think about an “Angel” that will have a better future…
That will have a complete family…
Should I be selfish?

Or should I just die and feel nothing?

Someone save me please.

I don’t know where I am going.
I don’t know how to ease the pain.
I don’t know if I can still go on…

I have no one...

Someone make me alive and happy... because I'm DEADly broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment